- Drive best practice in software quality assurance, accessibility testing
- Create excellent reports, test plans and other QA documentation
- Drive continuous improvement to the full QA process
- Work closely with developers to review Unit and Functional test coverage
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Proficient expertise in the full Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies, and test automation
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in QA tester
- Experience in version control systems, build tools, and test automation tools
- Methodical with high attention to detail & accuracy
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal Skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or other closely related discipline
Above responsibilities reflect the current business requirements and may be subject to amendment to meet the changing needs of the business.
IA Labs is an equal opportunities employer
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply now and tell us why you would be perfect for this challenging and rewarding role.